THE SPA AT SARATOGA

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Ray Fox Speaks Out Again!!




Parity In Horse Racing

I would be in favor of tightening the condition much more so that every horse is so equal to another that it appears impossible to pick the winner.  Then, and only then, will you get even betting thus eliminating the over classed standouts in races

As each of you know my rule for my Best Bets report is that I post no selection under 2-1 ML odds.  And still they pay less than even money which is why I wrote the article on the bad job that I think the track handicappers are doing.  The prices that my highest Fox Power winner pays is consistantly about 50% of the ML.  Track handicappers need to get real.  We all know we're not getting those silly ML odds you post.

No comments:

Post a Comment