DO YOU CHANGE YOUR TICKETS?
Some good advice for those of you that make a last minute change, and no one is more guilty of it than me. If you decide at a last minute to change a selection, it's like BLACK MAGIC. The change leads to disaster almost every time. You can almost count on it.
On Friday I was about to bet a superfecta at an off'shore site. I was watching TVG at the time and listened one of their their "analysts" critique a race. When you watch TVG look at them as entertainers than handicappers. He kept talking and talking about the 8 horse. I decided to take a look at my numbers and he did have the highest class and was taking money from 12-1 to 6-1. So I removed the 9 horse from the top spot and put the 8 on top with 3 other horses. You guessed it, the 8 didn't hit the board and the 9 horse won at 18-1. I always mute those "analysts" and why I didn't, I don't know. Make a long story short I threw away a $15,861 super payoff.
MORAL OF THE STORY; DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO. NEVER CHANGE A TICKET, JUST ADD TO IT AND PAY THE EXTRA $$$ OR MOST OF THE TIME YOU WILL PAY DEARLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment